Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ouch.

Kids are expensive.

We woke up this morning to the smell of Balázs getting ready for school.
That's right, not the sound - the smell.
Specifically, it was the smell of his Adidas body spray, which he unsparingly lavishes on every morning.
The stuff smells nice and all - but it isn't cheap, and he goes through it like nobody's business. The same goes for his hair gel.

And its not just Balázs who I'm thinking of when I say that kids are expensive.
Today I got a call from someone in our church, who told me that Nathaniel must have gotten a hold of my mobile, because he called her a few times, and then sent her a couple of "multimedia" text messages.

I'm going to have to pick up a few more hours at the language school...

3 comments:

  1. Nate is a wiz. He might give Joel a run for his money when he gets older. Look out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite possible!
    Nate babbles a lot, and probably what he's trying to ask is: Can I please format your hard drive and install Ubuntu on it? or Did you know that if you change your computer's settings, you could increase the proficiency by 80%?

    I would say its also quite possible that Nathaniel spends all that time playing with my phone, because he is trying to install Linux on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he is too young for linux hacking. maybe more like installing new ringtones and games to keep him busy while he charges up the phone bill multimedia messaging everyone.

    ReplyDelete