In Slovakia, we always spend a long time in Tesco loading up on:
- certain nuts (I know, it sounds nuts...)
- Rajo brand yogurt
- Knedli (steamed bread)
- Ewe cheese
- Kofola (Czech and Slovak national soda - made from some coffee byproducts - its an acquired taste!)
- Slovakia brand chips (ironically made in Czech Rep.).
- Slovakia = Dr. Pepper
- Bulgaria = Doritos chips (they have different flavors than in the States) and Digestive cookies (Rosemary's favorite)
- Romania = Skittles (I went to the border once when I lived in Debrecen just to buy some)
- Croatia = Oreos
- Former Yugoslavia = Cockta
What about you? Are there any products you make sure to buy when you visit certain places?