Tuesday, September 29, 2009

11 Things About Rosemary

1. I have lived in 2 places in my life-Southern Cal and eastern Hungary!
2. I won't go to Hawaii out of spite-I've been to every other state but that one!
3. I have a white American grandma and a Filipino auntie and cousins who are actually not related to me.
4. Being a first generation American, I learned things the hard way-mispronouncing words in English and learning about such cultural icons like brownies in college.
5. My brother and I are very close-just 10 months apart!
6. My name derives from my 2 (actual) grandmas-Rosa the Peruvian and Maria the Hungarian. Be careful though-I don't answer to Rosamaria.
7. I have a teddy bear older than many of you-27 years old.
8. I speak Hungarian-not learning it from my dad, but the hard way-grammar lessons, memorizing and crying and sweating and praying for years.
9. I dream of a beautiful kitchen where I can cook and bake to my heart's content.
10. I don't have any favorites-in films, music, colors, food, etc. I just like a whole bunch of random stuff.
11. I have been living in HUNGARY for 11 years now!

~Rosemary

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:07 PM

    i knew a few of those, maybe i would be good at the Rosemary drinking game.

    ReplyDelete